Legacy White Clover OMRI (Trifloium repens):
For quantities over 500 lbs. please contact us by Phone at 800 253 7346 or click here for a price quote and delivery options.
Legacy White Clover is a large leaved, productive perennial white clover with great ground covering ability for improved persistence under a wide range of climatic conditions and grazing regimes. It is the ideal white clover to sow in pasture mixes for most farming practices. Legacy is a good choice to use with large leafed cultivars in dairy pastures, because of its stolen density and ability to fill bare patches very similar our prestige white clover. Legacy’s vigorous growth improves its tolerance To the dreaded root weevil. It’s tall growth habit ensures it competes with ryegrass but this is good for grazing because it is easy to graze because it stands out in the pasture. It also will improve seeding establishment.
- Large leaf size
- High stolen density providing improved persistence and tolerance of hard grazing
- Improved heat and drought tolerance
- Can be productive year round in many climates, strong cool season growth
- Resistant to a number of clover pests and leaf diseases
- High nitrogen fixation capacity
The seed comes already coated with an OMRI listed inoculum that is allowable for organic production
Plant at 12 pounds per acre, or 2-6 pounds per acre in combination with other clovers or pasture hay mixes.