Premium Hemp Seed
This seed is FEMINIZED
Phone at 800 253 7346 or click here for a price quote and delivery options.
BERRY BLOSSOM is a Day Length Dependent Variety. It leaves growers satisfied as an early finisher with tight node structure and an aggressive growth habit. This is a tried and true full-season variety. Scroll over images above to see Slotting Calendars
BERRY BLOSSOM is high in terpenes like mycrene and limonene, making it a great choice for flavor and relaxation. These buds are in size, dense and resinous, with tantalizing sweet fragrance of wild berries.
Day Length Dependent
- Known as "full term"
- Plants harvest following the short days from Sept-Nov
- Ideal for growers that only have a slot for one large crop per year
- Growers can reduce planting density the earlier they plant in the season
- Great for growers that plan to transplant
Why Choose Feminized Seeds
- Male plants waste valuable space because they produce negligible amounts of CBD.
- Male plants spread pollen which reduces CBD yields in surrounding female plants.
- Quality feminized seed reduces male presence in fields by 49.9%.
- Cuts labor costs by reducing the need for roguing males.
- Not spreading pollen to nearby cannabis/hemp operations makes you a good neighbor.
CBD Content 11-14%
THC Content 0.2-0.4%
Terpene Profile: Myrcene, Pinene & Beta Caryophyllene
Photoperiodism: Day Length Dependent
Days to Maturity: Early October
Suggested Planting Density: 5,000-13,000 Plants per acre