Ameristand 427 TQ Alfalfa
For Orders over 500lbs click here for a price quote and delivery options.
Top Productivity with High Resistance to Aphanomyces Root Rot Race 1 and 2
• Trial topping forage yield with Traffic Tested® variety performance
• Perfect disease resistance score of 35/35 DRI with HR for both races 1 and 2 of Aphanomyces
• Selected for superior forage quality
• Very fast recovery for frequent harvest schedules under intensive management
• Improved salt tolerance of germinating seeds*
Aphanomyces is one of the primary seedling blight/ root rot diseases that can significantly impact alfalfa stand establishment. Aphanomyces primarily causes pruning of small roots, with damage most obvious during early establishment when wet conditions favor disease development. Pruning of smaller branch roots in established stands causes damage that is less obvious, but that can still significantly impact forage yield potential. Both Aphanomyces Race 1 and Race 2 are widely prevalent in the northern half of the U.S. and particularly severe on heavier soils in the upper Midwest and Northeast.
Plant at 25 pounds per acre.
***Not available it Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, and Washington State***